Hi everybody! So in this post we are considering the best universal inflatable kayak in the following main parameters:
- Convenient storage and transportation
- Preparations for launching
- The ability to use in various conditions, on rivers, lakes, at sea
Best all-round inflatable kayak
In our opinion, the inflatable Sevylor Quikpak K1 1-Person Kayak corresponds to all these parameters.
The kayak fits into a small backpack, which means unconditional ease of storage and transportation.
It takes literally five minutes to prepare the kayak for launching.
The construction of the kayak is made of 21 gauge PVC, and the bottom is made of durable tarpaulin that can easily withstand the harsh water conditions. However, if you run into a problem while traveling, several separate air chambers will help you get back to shore.
The reliable and durable material of the kayak, as well as the characteristics of the inflatable chambers, in their turn speak of the versatility of the kayak, and suitability for use in various waters, both calm and rough waters.
The backrest and multi-position legrest make sightseeing more comfortable while traveling.
And finally, the inflatable Sevylor Quikpak K1 1-Person Kayak with all the qualities described above costs just over a $100.
Sevylor Quikpak K1 1-Person Kayak – Main Specifications
In this section, let’s take a look at the technical characteristics of the Quikpak K1 1-Person Kayak that are worth paying attention to.
- The kayak is made of durable material that can support up to 400 lbs (180 kg)
- The kayak has five inflatable chambers, 2 large and three small. As we already said, the kayak is very durable, but even if you damage one camera, four others will make it possible to safely reach the shore.
- The kayak is easy to unpack and prepare for launching. It is also easy to deflates and prepare for transport.
- The disadvantages of the kayak are the high seating position, which can be troublesome for beginners.
- The main drawback is a fragile paddle
All in all, the Quikpak K1 1-Person Kayak is good enough for a wide variety of conditions, and its durability allows it to be used in virtually all available bodies of water, plus an excellent value for money.